Weekday Morning Rides

xc62701

Hey peoples. I will be off for the summer starting tomorrow - yay! So I'm looking for some company riding in the morning. I don't know who's around but I'd like to hit up my normal parks(Wildcat/Splitrock, Mooch, Mahlon, Waway) as well as get to some of the other parks I haven't been to as much(Sourlands, Chimney, Six Mile, Hartshorne, etc...) I usually will ride 1.5-2 hours with minimal stopping and social but consistent pace. Im not looking to do intervals - but steady B+ pace. Any interest? I'll probably start next week and post up a ride to see if anyone cares to join.

Last edited:
Hey peoples. I will be off for the summer starting tomorrow - yay! So I'm looking for some company riding in the morning. I don't know who's around but I'd like to hit up my normal parks(Wildcat/Splitrock, Mooch, Mahlon, Waway) as well as get to some of the other parks I haven't been to as much(Sourlands, Chimney, Six Mile, Hartshorne, etc...) I usually will ride 1.5-2 hours with minimal stopping and social but consistent pace. Any interest? I'll probably start next week and post up a ride to see if anyone cares to join.
Meet me at Hartshorne at 4am

I start riding around 7-730am this time of year. Forbidden Forest. South Mountain. Chimney Rock. Rutgers.

I’ll show you where there are no rocks. BYO kayak.

My on call rotation at work changed, so I'm now on call 11am-11pm Monday through Friday, one week on, two weeks off. So the week that I'm on I'll be doing rides in the morning and just need to be home by 11ish. Always down for Wildcat, and could also meet you at Watnong.

My on call rotation at work changed, so I'm now on call 11am-11pm Monday through Friday, one week on, two weeks off. So the week that I'm on I'll be doing rides in the morning and just need to be home by 11ish. Always down for Wildcat, and could also meet you at Watnong.
That sounds like a plan.

Back
Top Bottom