Water Bottles won’t fit.

YouRang87

bought a Scott Scale size M after a 6 year road only period. Loving the trails again. Silly question since I’ve been away so long. MY water bottles are too tall for the frame using the locations for them on the frame. The down tube just barely and the seat tube forget about it. Any options? I don’t think I want a camel back. Rather have them in the frame. Thanks for a rookie question.

bought a Scott Scale size M after a 6 year road only period. Loving the trails again. Silly question since I’ve been away so long. MY water bottles are too tall for the frame using the locations for them on the frame. The down tube just barely and the seat tube forget about it. Any options? I don’t think I want a camel back. Rather have them in the frame. Thanks for a rookie question.

get smaller water bottles ?

Once my crowd funded hip pack shows that holds 2 water bottles, I will post here. Should be here by the end of the month. I do have a USWE back pack that I do like. Bladder failed almost immediately but have plenty of CB bladders. Fits high and well but I am not a big fan of back packs either. Hoping that bottle hipster does the trick.

I use this when I need an extra water bottle or want to use my taller one...

1604793635206.png

Back
Top Bottom