Warrior Dash coming back to LewMo Aug 2, 2014

Everything looks fun except the Deadman's Drop. That's like a 10 story fall for me.

I don't so anything deadman. F that S. Also YouTube taught me to stay away from and thing that has a Redbull logo on it. That usually means you gonn die if you ride it.

A guy I work with does all of these things him and his wife are doing this one..

Only 5K? Obstacles look pretty tame, too. I've done a few tough mudders, the guys I do them with want to try a super spartan this year.

I got roped into this last year, its a trail run with a couple pathetic obstacles thrown in. Its an amazing money maker, they have about 150 people going off at 15 min intervals all day for 2 days.

I got roped into this last year, its a trail run with a couple pathetic obstacles thrown in. Its an amazing money maker, they have about 150 people going off at 15 min intervals all day for 2 days.

what chris said. i did it two years ago and it was one of the more horribly run events i'd ever been a part of.

the only thing that made it somewhat hard was the fact that i had broken my hand DH'ing about two weeks prior.

Warrior dash is the adventure race for the masses. And they do all the "tough" stuff a little tongue in cheek. I did one about 5 years ago in windham. It was a blast, but don't take it seriously, round up a good group of friends, and bring lots of beer.

I agree it's a bummer they are coming back. Trampled the park and ruined a lot of good trails for months last year.

Dash

Race is overhyped to get groups of people to get muddy. Way too crowded and overrated and overpriced. Does nothing except trash the park(s). Once you put your email into the website all you get are ads sent to you. I had to unsubscribe. Easier (and free) for us to go out and do our own warrior dash. Too many other places to ride and get out. Don't believe the hype.:hmmm::hmmm:

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions