Wanted: X9 rear derailleur

rlb

I need an X9 10 sp clutch derailleur. Medium cage preferred, but will take whatever at this point.

Yes it came as a total actuation or a clutch.........I do have a non clutch with a shifter you can have for 25.00

Pretty sure I have a spare type 2 X9 long cage in the parts bin. Was meant to be a backup but slowly moving to 11 & 12 speed and find myself breaking me, more than parts lately. @rlb, I'll let you know after work tonight

Hi Rlb, I have an xtr derraileur that I took off my bike, not sure if it fits your needs.....I converted from 2x10 to 1x......

There's a picture of it on the below link:

http://www.mtbnj.com/forum/threads/...pers-and-some-round-things.45004/#post-800789

Thanks for the offer, but I need a sram derailleur.

Pretty sure I have a spare type 2 X9 long cage in the parts bin. Was meant to be a backup but slowly moving to 11 & 12 speed and find myself breaking me, more than parts lately. @rlb, I'll let you know after work tonight

Thanks @qclabrat

Sorry to thread hijack, but my son is obsessed with your avatar. He keeps asking me what is it. I told him it is some type of lizard. He thinks it's a cyclops monster. He wanted me to call you at 6 this morning to find out what it is. I told him that's when the Cyclops sleeps, and if we wake him he eats little boys. ;)

Sorry to thread hijack, but my son is obsessed with your avatar. He keeps asking me what is it. I told him it is some type of lizard. He thinks it's a cyclops monster. He wanted me to call you at 6 this morning to find out what it is. I told him that's when the Cyclops sleeps, and if we wake him he eats little boys. ;)

Haha that's awesome. Your explanation is much more interesting. It's a My Morning Jacket album cover, I did not know the back story on it until just now https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circuital#Album_cover

Put your son on with some MMJ! My boy loves them

Reactions: rlb
Back
Top Bottom