Video Gameage For Sale!

Fourth_Letter

I am selling my Nintendo Wii. There is nothing wrong with it, I just don't really use it anymore. Here is what you get:

-Wii Console (White)
-Wii Fit Balance Board and Game
-Wii Sports
-Wii Sports Resort
-Okami (game)
-Two Wii-motes
-Two Nunchucks
-Classic Controller
-I also downloaded all the classic Marios and Phantasy Star games from the Wii Points Store. I can leave them on the console as well.
-2gb SD Memory card

Asking $200

Also for sale is my XBOX 360 Pro Console. It has a 20gb hard drive. It comes with a controller and a play and charge kit for said controller. I also have a wired headset and ethernet cable. I want to sell this because I am upgrading to the newer XBOX. There is nothing wrong with it and it has never RROD'd. I am offering two games with it. Lost Planet and factory-sealed The Orange Box (Half Life 2).

Asking $150

PM if you have any questions.

If you decide to break it up a bit, my wife wants the wii fitness stuff with accessories and my kids have been wanting the resort and a second set of the controllers.

Yes that is the exact bundle. And RNG. How about all the stuff you mentioned for 100 bucks?

Just to make sure we're on the same page:
-Wii Sports Resort
-Okami (game)
-One Wii-mote
-One Nunchuck
-Classic Controller

What is that Okami? Also will you be at the Ringwood race?

Just to make sure we're on the same page:
-Wii Sports Resort
-Okami (game)
-One Wii-mote
-One Nunchuck
-Classic Controller

What is that Okami? Also will you be at the Ringwood race?
Your wife can rehydrate from the water cooler that you are thinking of buying...

yup rng. 100 for the lot. I'm just tryin to get rid of this stuff. Oh and PRICE DROP on the 360. Now 100 bucks. I won't be at RW but is halters close to you?

yup rng. 100 for the lot. I'm just tryin to get rid of this stuff. Oh and PRICE DROP on the 360. Now 100 bucks. I won't be at RW but is halters close to you?

Halters is 67000 miles from me, you planning on any north rides soon? JH, Ringwood, Blue? Actually I will be at the TM at Chimney ROck on Saturday morning if you live anywhere near there, that would be the most convenient (if you do of course)

I live like 10 mins from Chimney Rock! How about I come for TM and bring the stuff. I've never been there so where do you guys meet?

I live like 10 mins from Chimney Rock! How about I come for TM and bring the stuff. I've never been there so where do you guys meet?

That's a good plan. Kinda surprised you've never been there if you are only 10min away. Let's meet in the lot off Newmans a little before 9. TM is 9-12 I believe. Oh yeah I have a light green minivan and am sometimes called Rob.

Back
Top Bottom