Veterans day ride?

This place is an hour and a half from me...In order for me to make it by 9 I have to leave about 7am...uggggg....I really wanna rode there too.
Then wake up :) or get there when you get there and find them. The place isn't gigantic so you can easily connect (relatively easily).

This place is an hour and a half from me...In order for me to make it by 9 I have to leave about 7am...uggggg....I really wanna rode there too.

Same here. I can't make it due to wifey PT appointment but even if I could - getting up at 6am to go to a ride on muddy trails that's going to start in temps in the 30s? I don't think so

pretty sure jungle will be drained and blow dried by monday if the current forecast holds, but to each their own

@rick81721 see you at mooch on friday!

pretty sure jungle will be drained and blow dried by monday if the current forecast holds, but to each their own

4915832.jpg

@rick81721 see you at mooch on friday!

Mooooch again???

looks like 0900 since noone bit on any other offers, ~10 miles is usually under 2 hours for me, maybe 2.5 with the group. depends how everyone is feeling.

looks like 0900 since noone bit on any other offers, ~10 miles is usually under 2 hours for me, maybe 2.5 with the group. depends how everyone is feeling.
Hhmmmm, this might be doable.....I've only been there once many moons ago and was looking to hit it again. someone mentioned a figure 8 route configuration, where you go up animal shoot and then clockwise on warthog and then you cut across the parking lot to the rest of the trails?

Hhmmmm, this might be doable.....I've only been there once many moons ago and was looking to hit it again. someone mentioned a figure 8 route configuration, where you go up animal shoot and then clockwise on warthog and then you cut across the parking lot to the rest of the trails?

thats the basic route i intend to follow. one of the easier ways to hit the good stuff

Jungle is usually solid, there is some isolated mud on Warthog and lower Animal Chute.
Typical loop goes up Animal Chute, cut right into lot, jump on lower Warthog and go ccw up Warthog, up Otter, Rhino, Tanks, Cages, Boon, Dump Truck, Boulder Dash...
Or just wing it and ride all trails;)

Jungle is usually solid, there is some isolated mud on Warthog and lower Animal Chute.
Typical loop goes up Animal Chute, cut right into lot, jump on lower Warthog and go ccw up Warthog, up Otter, Rhino, Tanks, Cages, Boon, Dump Truck, Boulder Dash...
Or just wing it and ride all trails;)

Yeah let's face it, there's mud everywhere in NJ after rain. Not unrideable or trail damaging mud, but it's still there in spots.

It looks like I might have to start a little earlier, so if you see a lost soul out there, or someone taking a little dirt nap, please guide him to the parking lot.....;)

Can whoever is leading this ride please PM me a contact number so I can text you in the AM if I can make it or not..I dont like driving 1.5 hours and only have this forum as a contact..

Back
Top Bottom