USPS Tracking

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
What is the point? The shit is never accurate and hardly updates in a timely fashion. "On its way" for the last two days, when it says it just left my local post office. How is this company still in business? How can UPS and Fedex figure it out but the shitty post office sucks so bad at it

giphy.gif

that's why they have billions in debt each year.
I like the workers, but the business plain sucks ass crack

UPS is just as bad. Once it goes to a third party or is coming from outside the US it's worthless. Been slamming my keyboard all day tracking shit from Mexico.

&$@# Armstrong! He just couldn't quit getting jabbed in the a$$ and now USPS shows my bald-spot spray got rerouted to Guam!o_O

Reactions: w_b
If you can't get it via Amazon Prime, it's not worth having. I now find it annoying when I wait until too late in the morning to get free same day delivery, and I have to wait one whole day to get my shit. Can't believe I used to wait two days to have all of my impulse purchases show up.

DO NOT GET ME STARTED ON USPS!!!

They've literally misplaced a 40 lb box of cat litter. A few times.

They misdeliver shit all the time.

They mark things as delivered when they're not.

Items shipped to Morristown post office only to be shipped out to another town (I've had it get all the way to fucking Florida once) and have to be shipped back to Morristown.

Stuff marked as both out for delivery and ready for pick up at the same time.

ONE JOB. THEY HAVE ONE FUCKING JOB.

mind you this is like 1997!!!!!!!!!!! and we are stuck with this system from stone age thats sawing down millions of trees every year so we can have nice things...like endless junk mail.

just declare that it is gone, since there have been no updates. get you money back, have person collect insurance.

Reactions: w_b
Also FedEx is the worst in my area. And UPS shows up at like 7:56 pm because I live too close to the area hub.

See the problem here is that you guys don't buy enough shit. You need to order 1-5 things EVERY SINGLE DAY. Then when 1 doesn't show you have a plethora of other boxes to sit around and not open.

On the contrary, the wife and I have really tried to limit ordering things when possible. All the waste and energy to get something to our door. We need to stop instant gratification and laziness and ill preparedness.

i think it is their technology using to scan and track products... internally it is structurally sound, however... to the public it reeks havoc on the impatient ones...

Back
Top Bottom