unwanted parts drive

qclabrat

I've got a bunch of spare parts I'll be taking to 2nd life bikes in the next 2-3 weeks. If anyone wants to add to the donation pile post up here. Will hit a few parks in central and North Jersey and post up here locations if you want to meet up. I'm near Chimney so anytime there is good for me. If you have a full bike, I can take to the Plainfield bike exchange for you.

I have a bunch of parts i was going to bring down - this might save me the trip...let me get them all in a basket.

I've got a varsity with new (aluminum!) wheels that needs to go down, but they're closed when I'm actually free. If you happen to stop by this way on your way down, that would be sweet.

If your in the neighborhood of Clark, I have a box. Tekro disc brake set, Alivio rdr, 8 speed cassette, EF-50 shifter / brake levers. I may have more later in the year once I see what sells/doesn't on Pinkbike. I may plan a night in the fall/ winter when the building bikes for kids goes on and bring what remains, I have way too much...

i'll put together a gift basket - that laptop needs to be reformatted - its got some bad bits. there is a service running that is pinning the meter,
and i can't shut it down. it also has a virus that is preventing access to most microsoft sites through IE - so i can't grab the latest updates.

i did get it to connect to the 'net, and loaded chrome.

I've got a bunch of spare parts I'll be taking to 2nd life bikes in the next 2-3 weeks. If anyone wants to add to the donation pile post up here. Will hit a few parks in central and North Jersey and post up here locations if you want to meet up. I'm near Chimney so anytime there is good for me. If you have a full bike, I can take to the Plainfield bike exchange for you.

Can you bring some bikes down? We have 4. Plus I can give you some parts most likely.

@qclabrat I'll be at the Trek Store in Middletown all day Friday. If you can stop by and want to take a bike, I can bring the varsity in. If not, it's cool, too.

I have a rigid single speed I want to get rid of. I can bring it to 6 Mile group ride on Saturday if anyone can / wants to take it from me.

I have a rigid single speed I want to get rid of. I can bring it to 6 Mile group ride on Saturday if anyone can / wants to take it from me.
you should ride it at 6MR which ideal for SS
where you located? if not far, I may swing by

Back
Top Bottom