Tymor Wrap-Up Thread

The MTBNJ Gallery only has Waway pics. Are you going to add Tymor pics to it as well? My Tymor pic has a big PROOF on it.

Yeah Norm, all the Tymor pics are up now....and no big PROOF watermarks either, lol! Enjoy!! :popcorn:

Were you in the super sloppy section, and I damn near ran into you on my second lap?

I think you snapped a pic in there and it's in the cat 2 pics but not the MTBNJ pics, unless I missed it?

Thanks for the efforts!!!!

Were you in the super sloppy section, and I damn near ran into you on my second lap?

I think you snapped a pic in there and it's in the cat 2 pics but not the MTBNJ pics, unless I missed it?

Thanks for the efforts!!!!

What's your bib number Norm? Or the image number if you have it. I'll get it over to the MTBNJ gallery asap. And, yeah, thanks for not running me over!! I did have one guy almost kiss that tree right next to me! I might have to bust out the armor next time!! :getsome:

It just confirmed I "offically" suck :D Still pretty happy with my result for my first race. Have been trying to improve alot since then. Not to mention my hill training with the child/trailer combo helping. Everyone got to see that sunday at clayton :drooling:

Woo-hoo...

I didn't get DFL:getsome: But, couldn't get any closer though:(

Spending more time on hills rather than flat land lately. Lewis-Morris has a few nice climbs, but has really good payback on the downside.

Back
Top Bottom