tue. 10/6 4:00 pm

Just demand that the moderator give you a better title. He will be happy to accommodate you. :rofl:

I'm pretty sure that it goes by the number of posts that you have.

yeah just lob one over the plate like that.....

Just ask for a new title that you think is more appropriate, its worked for other people on here...:popcorn:
I've seen that work before also. There is really no other way. Its not going to just magically change. You probably have to start a new thread so the request stands out.

welp, dont mean to go off topic here but....... who's in for tomorrw?

and i just realized that i may be getting out of work at 2:30....which would mean i can ride closer to 3. i dont mind waiting till 4, but if everyone thats going can make it, the earlier the better imo.

at is stands right now, im bringing my bike to work tomorrow and planning on heading to allaire straight from work, but i wont know if im getting off at 2:30 or 3:30 until tomorrow morning.

so if anyone has a preference of 3 or 4, post up and i'll check before i leave.

at is stands right now, im bringing my bike to work tomorrow and planning on heading to allaire straight from work, but i wont know if im getting off at 2:30 or 3:30 until tomorrow morning.

so if anyone has a preference of 3 or 4, post up and i'll check before i leave.

I hope to be able to go if I can get out of here and its not raining. If I am able to go it will probably be more near 4pm then 3... rode last night with Mike_243 and JB1 so my legs might be a little rubbery.

Thats ok. I havent ridden in a week and my entire body is still sore from a flag football game on Wednesday, so im sure ill be struggling. Will be keeping my eye on the weather too as the day goes on.

Leaving in a few minutes, should be there around 4. Flag me down if you see me pull in- white GMC pickup truck with red Gary fisher bike above the bed

Matt, Dave, thanks for helping me find my car keys. The little lady would not have been happy if I rode home on my bike.:scared:

Apart from that very intense moment, I felt we had good ride.

Matt, thanks for the water too.

Matt, Dave, thanks for helping me find my car keys. The little lady would not have been happy if I rode home on my bike.:scared:

Apart from that very intense moment, I felt we had good ride.

Matt, thanks for the water too.

No problem, that was cool that you found them just as we were about to give up...a miracle to find one car key on a trail. I did say that St. Anthony prayer that my Mom always says when she loses something.
You got us out of going into TW! :)

Nice job on that SS. We'll do Matt's loop next time.

Hey guys... good ride today. I didn't mind the detour, it was like doing a quick warm up and then a nice hike.

Dave- you're not getting off the hook that easy... we're doing TW forwards and then backwards next ride to make up for it :D

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions