tree clearing session 12/8 and 12/9

Just want to say thanks to the 21 people that came out today for round two even though the weather got nasty and we only worked until 12 noon, a good deal of the main road is now cleared thanks to the park reps. and the backhoe. we still need to get the final blessing from the state as to whether or not the park is open in their eyes or not,,
Also there is some yellow caution tape up throughout the park please do not take it down instead take special care around it we used it to denote a tree issue that needs to be addressed and is a potential falling hazard. there are only a few of these to watch out for but they are still out there..

Trail work

Thanks for the Hard Work guys and girls, I ll make the next TM... Wifey had me on Lockdown painting my daughters room.

Trail work

Just wondering when the next trail maintenance session will be. I could not make the recent ones but want to help. Thank you to everyone who has worked to clear the trails thus far..

Marc

So is the park considered open now? Officially?
Ed and Pat Gifford
the Snot Rocket tandem

Yeah, I think the opening hinges on that fire road. The rep said they had another 4 or so hours left on it IIRC.

Allaire is still being reported closed according to the DOEP website? :wedgie:

Rode there yesterday and they are still finishing up the main fire road. Looks like a war zone there but they got most of it. There are only a handful of issues left to clear so it should be officially open soon, not that folks stayed out to begin with.:hmmm:

Last edited:

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions