Trail Conditions sticky

scooter77

Just reading thru some posts on 6 mr and I was thinking. There should be a sticky/chart in each trail section (N, C & S) with just some basic trail conditions. Like how they fair after light or heavy rain, if they drain well. Maybe flat, climbs, rocks etc.. I know i have asked and seen people ask some of the same things over and over. Just my 2 cents.

Just reading thru some posts on 6 mr and I was thinking. There should be a sticky/chart in each trail section (N, C & S) with just some basic trail conditions. Like how they fair after light or heavy rain, if they drain well. Maybe flat, climbs, rocks etc.. I know i have asked and seen people ask some of the same things over and over. Just my 2 cents.

This info was contained in the wiki - which remains in limbo, but i may fix it.
we had a trail widget with rider feedback on conditions, but it didn't port to the new board.

i think about how to make this work - the info should be more readily available.

This info was contained in the wiki - which remains in limbo, but i may fix it.
we had a trail widget with rider feedback on conditions, but it didn't port to the new board.

i think about how to make this work - the info should be more readily available.

Text alerts?

I’m sure we could get the widget working again but no idea if Jimbo saved my code or not.

I thought the widget was the shizzle. All the important info and no miracles. Easy to find, current ( or told you if dated), and easy to update.

i brought this up at some point in the last year and nothing ever happened to it. maybe now that it serves a more consistent need they can get it fired back up!

Back
Top Bottom