Top of Skyline 7:45 Start on Sunday

nomad

Have four of us so far going to red and back, not sure of full loop yet but will be a good ride around 3 hours or so.- not a race pace or anything like that
Andy- drop the hour of prep time and you will be fine-

Andy- drop the hour of prep time and you will be fine-
Ha ha, work late...sleep late. Prep time = coffee, eggs etc., cut it to 1/2 hour last week for DST, but I am pokey. I'm a maybe depending on what shakes out in my backyard, Allamuchy. CandyAss is clean and fun.

I'm out. Will be at Wayway with old men.

Last edited:
I'm coming from Shepard's Lake. My plan is to meet you guys somewhere on red. Thinking I can catch you all near the green leaf intersection...

Keep your phone handy. I'll call when I'm 1/2 way across the yellow trail.

I'm coming from Shepard's Lake. My plan is to meet you guys somewhere on red. Thinking I can catch you all near the green leaf intersection...

Keep your phone handy. I'll call when I'm 1/2 way across the yellow trail.

Cool, We have dirtyjrzy(Jeff) meeting us at the T.O.S. also. Tom/Pat you guys in?

:D
Thanks for pulling this together Nomad, I had a great time and am especially glad I didn't die....

Sorry we had to peel away but we all had somewhere to be; plus watching you guys clear all those obstacles made me feel like a mere mortal.

Thanks for pulling this together Nomad, I had a great time and am especially glad I didn't die....

Sorry we had to peel away but we all had somewhere to be; plus watching you guys clear all those obstacles made me feel like a mere mortal.

No problem guys. seth got a flat coming back from the lookout and then we played on that double log for a while.
sweet riding guys-see you on the trails.
ninja should have some good footage of some spectacular wi:)pe outs

You say "mortal," we say "roadie." ;)

Back
Top Bottom