Things that make you smile :)

Back in NJ after a marathon straight thru drive from 9:30a Thur to 5:30a Fri with a 45min nap. @rick81721 the snowbirds were flocking south. Never seen so many Class A RVs on the road. 95S was a parking lot from around Savannah and backed up way into SC.

Wow that's a crazy drive. We will do it in 3 legs, staying in VA and SC. Yeah SC to the border of GA is always a shitshow this time of year. Should be better when we go down.

Wow that's a crazy drive. We will do it in 3 legs, staying in VA and SC. Yeah SC to the border of GA is always a shitshow this time of year. Should be better when we go down.
Plan was to stop just around the NC/VA border, but I was feeling pretty good. Traffic going north was pretty light. Napped at a rest stop north of Richmond. Driving the Tacoma with my wife, kept it between 70-78mph most of the time and averaged around 22mpg.

Construction on 95 outside of Savannah. Road surface in SC sucked. Seemed like majority of NC and VA was recently resurfaced or still under construction.

Cause Karma - Hope some of these belong to the people that reported here - charlottesville, pa

How he could get caught so many times with nothing happening is criminal. I hope, when and if he finally ends up in prison, all his victims go visit him and give him the finger.

Not the best picture as I was climbing up Warwick Tpk today.
Here comes this guy on a motorized skateboard about to hit the big decent, about a mile downhill.
Now I should be the last person to comment on attire! I think @thegock might have me beat though.
Old guy, long white hair and beard, at least he had a helmet. Wearing a kilt, tall boots, and leggings.
Wonder how he made out on that long downhill, do those things have brakes?

skateboard2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom