The Stewart Super Six Pack presented by...MTBNJ

Why is there a Men's team and Coed team category but no women's team category? You may get more entries as far as women go if you had a women's only team category.

Why is there a Men's team and Coed team category but no women's team category? You may get more entries as far as women go if you had a women's only team category.

My aim is to limit categories. I admit the team aspect is too popular though. The women can sign up for the co-ed category. If it were me there would be men, women, 45+, and team. But I was convinced by others that we need more than that.

If we have enough women in the co-ed category this year we would be open to an extra category next year.

Just heard back from my calendar, this day is already booked. Enjoy!

Last edited:
This is great Norm-Jake-Steve... I just text the wife on the date but made no mention of a 6 hour bike race... I think my angle will be to encourage a weekend with the in-laws... Hopefully I will be on that list by tonight:)

fix your link on the mtbr page. it goes to a:

File Not Found
The file you requested was not found. You may have requested an outdated page or linked from an outside website to an incorrect page.

page.

ah crap. thanks and fixed.

good pick on the date not sure about h2h, but it fills the lull in the mass schedule nicely, I'm interested in this for sure. Will sleep on it in the meantime.

good pick on the date not sure about h2h, but it fills the lull in the mass schedule nicely, I'm interested in this for sure. Will sleep on it in the meantime.

we had a team of analysts looking at schedules and determined that date was the best based on race schedules, the farmer's almanac, the current (and updated) zodiac and norm's great-great-great aunt in tiawan who read some chicken bones.

Back
Top Bottom