**The Official Fred-ish Thread**

I thought his Dad worked at Pete's prior? Am I wrong? It’s been a long time. I wonder what’s going to happen with the spot now that there is a down town renovation agenda.

Seriously into BMX, but he never worked at Pete's. When the downtown renovation rolls through, I hope they make a quarter-pipe-shaped cement transition at that exact spot!

i suspect we need a Fredness scale - 1 decimal place.

0.0 - you wear world a championship rainbow jersey: and actually earned one.
1 - looks good but something is a bit off
2 - Got some of it right, but there are serious holes in your game
3.0 - Ain't nobody a full blown Fr3d, but ya can get close. i.e. manufactures race team kit, and you don't even ride their bike.

i suspect we need a Fredness scale - 1 decimal place.

0.0 - you wear world a championship rainbow jersey: and actually earned one.
1 - looks good but something is a bit off
2 - Got some of it right, but there are serious holes in your game
3.0 - Ain't nobody a full blown Fr3d, but ya can get close. i.e. manufactures race team kit, and you don't even ride their bike.
I’m not sure you should be developing this scale

i
I was going to ask about wearing Bianchi cycling cap under a roadie helmet when riding a Niner XC bike.... guess its a no...

I was going to ask about wearing Bianchi cycling cap under a roadie helmet when riding a Niner XC bike.... guess its a no...
This can be acceptable. But I am wondering why you riding a Niner. That is the bigger question.

One of my favorite bikes ever was a Niner. Big Red. Won SSaP on it.

Owned 3 total Niners in my life. Currently own 0.

I suspect most people have a scale like this:

0: I’m not a Fred
1: Other people are just not all of them

One of my favorite bikes ever was a Niner. Big Red. Won SSaP on it.

Owned 3 total Niners in my life. Currently own 0.

I suspect most people have a scale like this:

0: I’m not a Fred
1: Other people are just not all of them
RIP is RIP? New bike!?

@stb222 which liners you running? ive heard good things about the PI and theblackbibs.
I have the sombrio bib liners that have pockets, they are really good, but expensive. I also have some rei ones that were on sale for $15, for $15 they good.

I have heard good things about the specialized swat ones and will peep the blackbibs ones.

Meh to camelbacks, not opposed them, just so hot in the summer. But nothing compares for long rides.

I tried the Fanny pack thing, I just didn’t like it bouncing around.

I have a pair of Zoic Carbon bib liners. They have storage pockets and they are really good. They were pricey. I am interested in trying the specialized SWAT bibs, too. Again, pricey.

I pretty much can't stand wearing a pack, be it of the camel or fanny variety.

Back
Top Bottom