The MTBNJ Podcast is Here!

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Luke gets sarcasm.
I can't tell.
When I was testing out the RSS script I had opened up my old folder of audio recordings I did when I used to shitpost on IRC on #thecorral as @gtluke ;)
I was tempted to use one of the files for the test but I chose judgement instead.
Someone had come up with a script to get MIRC to play sounds for everyone in the channel (who had the script). I have hundreds of recordings I did and we used to make fun of each other and force send them to everyone in the channel and auto play them on their end. It was great waking up your friends with a loud ass .wav file if they stayed logged on and had the spearkers on. Oh the 90's ;)

Screenshot.
BTW does a better drawing exist for my desktop backdrop to represent what I'm thinking about while I'm supposed to be working? I don't think so.
Is it weird that 2 of my recordings next to each other are meTrump.wav and then meMexicans.wav ?
i-D8qS7BN.png

Haven't listened to it but I'm assuming it's so spliced it would be similar to Trump-quotes of the from the debate posted by the Clinton Campaign... :)

that was an enjoyable listen guys, made my last 40 mins of crunching data bearable
good to hear from the different levels but I do like hearing pre and post commentary from Sean and Norm
any chance you can have a segment on a riding tip of the week? though know it's hard to visualize in a podcast

I actually listened to this at 1.0 speed. I usually listen to podcasts at 1.4 speed.

Would do again. If Sean does this again he should interview post race so my horrible phone doesn't ruin the audio.

This was really good. Pace was right on and the participants were personable and even relatable..and since I have zero interest is CX.. you KNOW it must have been good to keep me engaged.

Looking forward to the next one.

BTW- there was an iTunes button. I'm a gorilla so I'm conditioned to press buttons. I pressed...nada. Sadz :(

Back
Top Bottom