The latest

Here's the latest....
The trail from tressle to the mulch svc rd is sweet clear, trail across the svc rd is clear although it doesn't really go anywhere since the Itchy trail is a disaster.

Eric, Eddie and I cleaned the trail under the mulch pit (with the two big log crossings in it) then left and a right onto the woods rd. more cleaning of a big busted branch network. Straight up the woods rd to a right onto a single track soft trail, and then all the way down past 4-way intersection down the single track to the top of cooler trail and down to the rr tracks.

Today was mondo solo hours on the trail from the tressel to the maze (The Trestle Trail). Not cleaned yet, I did from the jumps to the stream. I was shot!

If yer motivated I'm sure the lower maze (pink) and the rest of the Serpenteen is in desperate need of attention. Wherever, keep track of the hours and we can report it!

If I'm lucky I'll get from the stream to the maze opened on the Trestle trail tomorrow

It would be nice to go for a ride sometime. Maybe I'll just go to Mahlon and ride.

Thanks for your efforts I will try to get out at some point this week. I was at Mahlon Sat and today and you wouldn't know that there was tree wrecking storm a week ago. It seemed to miss that Park...

More

The tresstle trail is clear from the Cooler trail to the maze. The swampy section near the tresstle is still a bit messed up. I ran out of gas and I ran out of gas.. I was shot....

Also, as an option to Tilcon... if yu don't want to wash your chain off in the spill way crossing tilcon lake area, you can take as an option the following....

Up Kinney rd. then left onto Waterloo Valley Rd. by the house, go up 'bout 200 feet and make a right and get onto the rail trail (which is also clean). The entrance has been reconfigured just to the right of the old washed out gully thing which is how full of blow down.

Thank you Steve

Are you starting to feel like Sisyphus? Let's hope the weather gods cooperate for a few weeks. There's still a lot of fall left.

Blue Rock trail

11 man hours to clean the Blue Rock Trail today. Thanks to Joe and Dawn for the help.

That's the trail that goes from Waterloo Valley Rd. to Kinney Rd.
There is a big blue rock on it.... which is currently covered in moss...

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions