The July 31/31 Classic p/b Halter's, JORBA, & MTBNJ

I’m 61, have cancer and have been fighting it for nearly 2 years now, lost all my muscle (and fat) and I’m going for it!!! Why can’t you all??? I’ve done it before and while it’s a challenge initially I’ve actually extended it into August and into September without a day off. It can be done and you will be better for it. So let’s rally behind this challenge and join the fun, maybe even do some group rides! Go for it!!

Starting early…in the rain
72C2251F-C0BA-4E04-9381-CFFE74976755.jpeg
6EB7878A-46FA-4277-AA0B-0FEA73A2EEB0.jpeg

I’m 61, have cancer and have been fighting it for nearly 2 years now, lost all my muscle (and fat) and I’m going for it!!! Why can’t you all??? I’ve done it before and while it’s a challenge initially I’ve actually extended it into August and into September without a day off. It can be done and you will be better for it. So let’s rally behind this challenge and join the fun, maybe even do some group rides! Go for it!!
Twist my arm a little more....................................ok, I'll go for it.

Assuming the rules stay the same?

Im renewing my Jorba today but wanted to know if there would be a consideration n regards to TM’s. Can we put in two hours of TM for an hour of riding? It can be tracked in the manor some us do when we mow our lawns😂 and photos of said work should be shared. I can help Jdog on Mondays like he’s been asking. Have to admit its a self serving question but the results will help the majority.

Either way im in.

Assuming the rules stay the same?

Im renewing my Jorba today but wanted to know if there would be a consideration n regards to TM’s. Can we put in two hours of TM for an hour of riding? It can be tracked in the manor some us do when we mow our lawns😂 and photos of said work should be shared. I can help Jdog on Mondays like he’s been asking. Have to admit its a self serving question but the results will help the majority.

Either way im in.
Just ride yer bike. TM is a good deed.

Back
Top Bottom