The Indoor Cyclist's support thread

was waiting for this to pop up, does anyone have a free platform that integrates workouts from trainingpeaks? i use the appletv in the garage, but could totally just use my phone if i had to.

was waiting for this to pop up, does anyone have a free platform that integrates workouts from trainingpeaks? i use the appletv in the garage, but could totally just use my phone if i had to.
TrainingPeaks probably would do well if they had an app that did just that.

Can you have the workout sync to your Garmin and then have the Garmin control the trainer? https://support.garmin.com/en-US/?faq=CHnxYj6F2OA6tN4QRRjEJ8

Doesn’t it just show up under custom workouts?

Gave MyWhoosh a shot. Their admin on FB claims it will be free forever. Thank you UAE? It certainly has potential, though it's very lonely right now if you care about the social part. They're definitely copying the Zwift theme with avatars and semi-fantasy areas (but no volcanos or dinos cartoonish stuff). Graphically it's a bit of a weird mix. Lots of effort and some areas are downright stunning (Belgium graffiti area and white forests, for example) for a virtual cycling world, only to be partially ruined by throngs of cut and paste crowds, garish colored retina-burning banners and what must be 100 UCI signs per mile. It's missing a bit of that hard to define Watopia perfectly balanced magic.

Riding wise it seems fine. Too fast for any given effort IMO, just like Zwift. Can't tell about drafting because the few people I saw were either much faster or much slower. It might take a little longer to respond to pedaling efforts...I'll need more time to judge this.

On this rainy evening, zwift working for anyone or is it my dang computer. 5 attempts to ride and it keeps 'zwift not responding'

On this rainy evening, zwift working for anyone or is it my dang computer. 5 attempts to ride and it keeps 'zwift not responding'
Used it this morning. I had no issues connecting and selecting a route; but when I went to actually start the route, the dashboard said unable to connect (or something like that). I’m running it on the AppleTv and I know they’ve been pushing out a new interface…. So I forced a restart and poof. We’re golden. Ride itself afterwards was event free.

Used it this morning. I had no issues connecting and selecting a route; but when I went to actually start the route, the dashboard said unable to connect (or something like that). I’m running it on the AppleTv and I know they’ve been pushing out a new interface…. So I forced a restart and poof. We’re golden. Ride itself afterwards was event free.
That's what mine said each time. Frustrating. Rebooted my laptop 2 times and then gave up.

Back
Top Bottom