The Good Deals Thread

rear valve stem not at 6:00
pedals not flat

@CrankAddictRich - please have a class
Even the front valve is only at 5:58, not quite at 6:00. Water bottle should be at 8.3% full to show, or at least suggest the appearance that, you rode long and hard enough to drink all that water but macho enough to not need it all. Lighting is casting a shadow at sub-optimal angle.

Of course this is all in good fun and full of BS. The point here is someone can always find or create a problem or what they think is not right with anything which is why I tend not to conform.... sometimes on purpose just to piss people off. Yup, I'm officially an old man.

If anyone was looking for one of these this is a steal and I know the seller ..assuming it’s not sold within 5 minutes after he posted it.

Act fast.

IMG_5136.png

Or maybe this 4 bike rack.

This isn’t a “great deal”. But pretty good considering these also don’t come around that often with the extra 2 bike attachment.

IMG_5157.png

Good deal on Endura shorts, not quite as good of a deal as the costco shorts, But the Endura’s are awesome in my book.

Good deal on Endura shorts, not quite as good of a deal as the costco shorts, But the Endura’s are awesome in my book.
Nice, Needed some new shorts and socks!

Back
Top Bottom