The Good Deals Thread

I was going to pick up a pair of the 45North Wolvhammer Winter Boots SPD new from a shop and they have one more pair of size 45 for $225. If interested shoot me a PM

Winter gear

Okay, not posting a specific sale,
but now's the time to catch some sales.
If there is winter gear you wish you had this season, poke around...
Word is winter is coming again next year.

No need to poke. Halter's blows there winter stuff out at deep discount in the coming months!

Do I need energy chews? No but they don't hurt. Do I need another saddlebag? No, but it's nice not to be always moving saddle bags. Do I need a jersey? No, but I bought my wife knickers so I should get sonethibg for myself too. The order started with just the knickers. In conclusion, my wife's fault. 0.99 s/h is too easy. They are geniuses.

Do I need energy chews? No but they don't hurt. Do I need another saddlebag? No, but it's nice not to be always moving saddle bags. Do I need a jersey? No, but I bought my wife knickers so I should get sonethibg for myself too. The order started with just the knickers. In conclusion, my wife's fault. 0.99 s/h is too easy. They are geniuses.

What site are you referring to?

Costco has Goodyear Assurance beam/bracketless wiper blades in 16 to 26 inch sizes for $4.99 a pop until the end of March. Limit one pair per purchase though.

30% off Rapha base layers through Sunday. Still expensive but you can have a super nice base layer for Pearl Izumi price. I am thinking of the mesh merino as it also doubles as a shirt when clubbing is on the itinerary

Just got mine, happily it fits just a little looser than my Tool in the same size. Unlined so should be a solid spring/fall jacket. Still some M-L available.

Back
Top Bottom