Strange Feeling

YouRang87

So my past 3 or 4 rides I’ve been getting a strange feeling about 2/3s in. It feels like my seat slipped and my legs are not stretching enough as if my seats too low. I also get a feeling as if I’m no longer on a adult bike but rather a small BMX bike.
For what it’s worth it’s a road bike but I posted it here cause I wanted everyone’s opinion. Same bike I put thousands of miles on the past 2 years and I check every ride the seat has not slipped.
Any gurus out there? Any scientific reason behind this? Maybe I’m just growing taller each ride?

Is it possible the seats structure is no longer providing proper support? A.K.A. The hammock effect?

Without a doubt. I’ve always struggled with my back side positioning and pain. Could be I’m getting lazy and instead of being on sit bones my cores going limp?

do you ride "flat footed" ? i see many people ride toes down, and if starting that way, and the heels drop as the ride progresses, it would explain it.

Maybe you are finally gittin gud at bicycles and realizing your bike is too small. Or late onset growth spurt because Lurch.

Rick bad attempt at humor. Bad man ppl do stroke out in the woods n no ones around. I did put in my best year 1shot. I think you’re on to something. I think I will tweek my teach n drop a hair. Hmmmmm. I also have been guilty of pedaling tippy toes then flat or vise virsa. Good idea fidodie

Back
Top Bottom