Stolen Chromag Surface Frame

Jmann

Never gonna let you down.
FedEx delivered my new frame a day early with somehow no signature required and was stolen off my porch. Large Surface frame in lavender purple, the only one in existence. I guess be on the lookout but chances are slim.

Mother fathers sisters brothers... (instead of cursing). That really sucks. Can you go through fed ex or your credit card?

Purple ? The 90's are calling. (see picture to the left)

Mother fathers sisters brothers... (instead of cursing). That really sucks. Can you go through fed ex or your credit card?

Purple ? The 90's are calling. (see picture to the left)
Paid cash, FedEx did their job technically. I put this solely on chromag, they shipped an expensive frame with no signature required, I guess to save a couple bucks.

look in the woods, and alleys.
frame is worthless to a petty thief.

good luck, this sucks.

Tell the cops, and search the sale sites everyday. I found my bike for sale on OfferUp 4 weeks after it was stolen. Cops got it back.

Tell the cops, and search the sale sites everyday. I found my bike for sale on OfferUp 4 weeks after it was stolen. Cops got it back.
Yea what happened with the insurance company and your recovered bike. You can answer in your thread about the theft I didnt want to look for it

look in the woods, and alleys.
frame is worthless to a petty thief.

good luck, this sucks.
And guess what? I found it ditched down the street. It was really frustrating because I was out of town on business and didn’t get in til late, so I was powerless when my wife told me she didn’t find any packages. It was supposed to come in Friday when I would have been home, so also frustrating when it came Thursday. Anyway, good ending. I waiting a few months for the frame, so it would have been a major bummer.

Back
Top Bottom