SSAP GPS file??

huffster

Does anybody have a GPS file of the SSAP course. I read of "new trails" and wanted to see if I knew of them already. I've ridden there so many times, I think I know them all. But, maybe I'll be surprised. I know sometimes races inspire new trails to be blazed.

Thanks in advance!

I don't think it was as much new trails as just a different route this year with more mileage. Here's Pearl's route on Strava.

I was wondering why they had so many miles of road instead of adding Anthill or something for mileage. Maybe they took it out since those trails are less rocky and tend to get trashed when 600 racers roll through.

I was wondering why they had so many miles of road instead of adding Anthill or something for mileage. Maybe they took it out since those trails are less rocky and tend to get trashed when 600 racers roll through.
I was told that they have avoided that trail because of the environmental concerns. It is somewhat of a protected area.

Thanks for the GPS file(s). After studying it, I don't see any new TRAILS, so it must have been new ROUTE, being referenced. I agree with the comments that more single-track mileage could easily be included and maybe take out some of the gravel-grinding. But, who am I to judge...don't race. Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom