SPECIALIZED DEMO DAY!!!! JUNE 9th.. YAY!

Ah!... thank you Dan. Forgot to mention to bring all the essentials... Yes, please do.
Pat it will be first come first serve, Im sure the bikes will be available.

Im sure the bikes will be available.
Throughout the day, I hope? For that was also my initial concern...

If I'm not there exactly at 9, will all the bikes disappear into the intermediate ride for the next 4 hours? That would make for an really long wait...

Granted, I can ride around on my own bike. But that's not why I go on this particular Saturday. I want to try some bikes!

Demoing a Stihl FS550 and a full carbon S Works in the same week!!!???? I LOVE MY LIFE:D PS.... I'll have the bike back before the event starts so dont worry kids.............

Ida know brah... all's I know is Specialized is being gracious enough to let us be involved in this event and extend the invitation to ride 32 of their most awesomest creations fo free yo!
It's a first come serve deal, so if it's something you really want to do, I know I would make sure I got there early as hell to secure my ride!
See you early man.

Hardtale... early morning recon ride....

Loggerheaddudemang: yeah man, by all means bring your pedals... you'll have an awesome time!

JDgangmember: you better be hittin this up... Exit 19 Crew reprezent yo!
.... and you better get there early as well mang!
spread the word.

I would like to demo a full sus long-travel 29er, something comparable to a Turner Sultan, Niner R.I.P. 9 or whatever Giant has in medium to long travel 29er. It should make me look like a technical hero. What Specialized tires will be best suited for Moochy's rock sections? It would suck to ride a great bike with cruddy mismatched tires. Which ride will hit my favorite technical sections? I can now ride for 4 hours ~ 12 miles.

It's a first come serve deal, so if it's something you really want to do, I know I would make sure I got there early as hell to secure my ride!
See you early man.
That only works for the first bike.

The temptation is ride that first choice for the whole tour unless it turns out I really hates it, which I doubt.

If I'm not interested in a group ride, does my available stock essentially disappear for 6 hours after 10AM? I ride a M and have no doubt they will be in high demand.

I think the group ride format is contrary to getting the most guys a chance to demo the most bikes. Isn't it normally a long sign up sheet for each bike and every guy gets to take it out for 20 minutes or so?

Last edited:
... This is a first come first serve... there is a list of all the bikes (supplies are limited)... there are 2 group rides and one self guided ride...this event opens at 9am..

All I can tell you is get here early.

This is how the event is going down.

Decision, decision, decision... on the timing.

Show up bright and early at 9. Good chance to nail one demo. But no guarantee when will be able to score the next one. Depend on people returning their demo. If a particular bike is out on the intermediate ride, it won't be back till 2. Can't really hang out for that long.

Show up a bit before 2 when the first group ride returns. There might be a bunch of bikes returning, and the gang is too poop to even swing a leg over the saddle. All the bikes available. Disadvantage is not much time left before the demo truck leaves.

Let's hope it won't rain.

Thanks to all who came out today! It seems like there was a pretty big turnout.
Hope you were able to check out a bike or two... a lot of smiling faces comin down the mountain.
Thanks to Specialized for being awesome! Super cool bikes, super cool folks.
Thanks to Marty's Reliable Cycle and key playas!... Team Marty's heavy hitters and The Human Vice !.... Star studded event!
I wish everyone riding the EnduroRama a safe fun time.
Thanks again!

Yeah, it was an awesome day. Got to test 2 very nice bike. Thoroughly enjoy both. Now I just need to get a second mortgage to afford one of them! :)

Hope you were able to check out a bike or two... a lot of smiling faces comin down the mountain.
Thanks to Marty's Reliable Cycle and key playas!... Team Marty's heavy hitters and The Human Vice !.... Star studded event!
Thanks again!

Thank You!!! Rode the SJ EVO 29r...very nice ride.

That was awesome. Man, that S-Works Epic is a weapon!!

Good hangning with you....glad you were able to get out on the S-Works!!!

Thanks again!

Had a really great time. Got to ride the SJ HT, Epic and SJ FSR. That SJ FSR is really fun to ride. I tasted the kool aid and want more!!

Back
Top Bottom