SOLD!!!FAT BIKE, Framed Alaskan Carbon med / 17" $1250.00

velonut

IMG_6608_zpsnku8ldgs.jpg
[/URL][/IMG] 2016 Framed Alaskan Carbon,
size 17", Race Face cranks 1X10 and BB, X7 rear D, X7 shifter, Thru axle front and rear, Pub Hubs are super smooth. Avid BB7 brakes. Maxxis Mammoth 4.0...
Pretty light at 29.99 lbs! I was going to swap the rims for narrower Surly Rabbit Hole which I have and would sell for and extra $150.00. The RH rims and going tubless would make the bike about 27--28.lbs.
Bike components have about 75 - 125 miles except the frame, headset, Pub Hubs and Framed brand rims which have 20 miles at most.

Switched over to a 650B long travel hard tail...

Looking to sell outright...offers?? Consider carbon cross bike 52 - 54cm.
Text or call 914 355 zero one 94 Westchester NY.
Thanks.
Tony.

I will get photos up this evening...

Last edited:
That's a nice looking ride. GLWS. For reference, these guys are blowing them out brand new. The X5 1-by w/o pedals goes for $1499.

Capture.JPG

w-b, thanks for the link posting, I saw that last week! :(

The original price I paid was $2000 plus $39.00 shipping. the bike shown in the link is the same build as mine with X7 , BB7 and Race face Turbine crank 1x10 at $1649.95 plus shipping.

At this point I am not using the bike, it has very little use and would like to sell it. I have some options with the Rabbit Hole rims etc so if anyone is interested in buying...I am selling!:)

Have you tried Fat Bike Trader on FaceWorld? I've found it to be the best spot to sell stuff. Most things sell in a few hours.

Back
Top Bottom