Sold: Decathlon ST100 Large, like new condition - $100 OBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyclops

Posting this for sale as no one seems to be interested in trade. Selling this for $100 OBO.

Here are the bike specifications from the manufacturer -
Looking for your first Mountain bike and are ready to go on to the bike trails? Our Decathlon Rockrider ST100, 21 Speed Mountain Bike, 27.5", Unisex, Red, Large is a great entry bike that is comfortable, durable, and safe. The Mountain Bike is designed for your first bike ride in dry weather for up to 1 hour and 30 minutes. Recommended Large Bike height L: 5'9" - 6'0". With the bike's lightweight aluminum frame and 27.5'' tires on double-walled rims, you can easily get through any obstacle. The Mountain Bike has a total of 21 speeds, making it faster with smoother transitions and pedaling. Considering that you may need to transport or store your bike in a limited space (car trunk, porch, etc.), we have equipped it with a front-wheel quick release. The bike's rear-wheel has a fixing nut that reduces the risk of being stolen. To remove the rear wheel, you will need a wrench. Mountain Biking riding comfortably is crucial, the bike's frame position is raised having your back straight at all times. We offer a lifetime warranty on the Bikes frame, stem, and handlebar. This Bike does not come included with a Kickstand or a Bottle cage.
  • It isn't always easy to get the right position on a mountain bike. Our designers created a frame that's easy to get onto. The 100% aluminum CGF frame (Comfort Geometry Frame) is both comfortable and easy to handle. The slope angle has been designed to keep your back straight, while the rear bases were shortened to make the bike very agile in turns.
  • The 80 mm front suspension helps you get started with overcoming obstacles on slightly uneven trails easily.
    Its mechanical spring is a stamp of reliability. And the fork is particularly easy to maintain. To adjust the stiffness? It's a very easy to use a] single dial.
  • 3 x 7-speed chainrings, 21 speeds total. 2 easy-to-use grip shifters on the handlebar. Left (chainrings): control ascents/descents. Right (speeds): more precise control over your pedaling.
  • With a stem that tilts 10° upwards, the riding position of the ST100 is raised, accessible, and comfortable. The saddle of the ST 100 is welded to prevent any movement of the saddle. Your comfort is our priority after your safety, we've added an exclusive wider Ergo fit saddle with a hammock shape.
  • Easily adjust the height of your saddle with the Flex steel seat post (350mm or 400mm long depending on the bike size). Its smaller 27.2mm diameter provides your seat with natural flexibility, 30% more than a standard solution.
  • Two V-Brake pads for effective braking. These brakes are composed of calipers that exert more or less pressure on the rim to slow or stop the rotation of the wheels .
  • Thanks to the special design of the ST 100's aluminum brake levers, you only need two fingers to brake.
  • The wheels of the ST 100 are tolerant and robust, with 27.5" double-walled 28-spoke rims (26" for the XS size). Start overcoming obstacles fearlessly, including small rocks, cracks, holes, and bumps!
Up for trade is my beloved Decathlon ST100 which was bought last fall and only ridden a few times around the neighborhood. It runs really smooth and has quality components, the build quality is excellent. Its a great bike for riding around the neighborhood and maybe some easier trails.

I recently got a new bike and dont have enough space to store both in my apartment, so this has to go. Since I am on tight budget, I thought of putting this bike for trade here, hoping that someone has what I need to upgrade.

Looking forward to upgrade the fork of my Schwinn Taff Comp and will trade this Decathlon for a fork which any of you may have lying around, maybe taken off a bike to upgrade.. Wheel size is 29 inches.

Attachments

• PXL_20230710_235901523.jpg
    PXL_20230710_235901523.jpg
    204.3 KB · Views: 58
  • PXL_20230710_235935686.jpg
    PXL_20230710_235935686.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 57
  • PXL_20230710_235203481.jpg
    PXL_20230710_235203481.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 42
  • PXL_20230711_000038614.jpg
    PXL_20230711_000038614.jpg
    169.4 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
Bumping this up incase anyone found something for trade. :)

Edit: Let me know if anyone wants to buy this instead of trade.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom