Snow??

rayder

I'm not sure but it looked like when I researched at places like BlueMountain, Stuart, and Lipman got little to no snow. Is that correct want to make plans for this coming weekend.

Correct. Stewart is perfect on any bike right now at around an inch of snow. It's supposed to warm up a little for the next few days, so it may get messy with the little snow melting down. 909 got nothing. Lippman got nothing. Can't speak for Blue, but probably nothing or just a dusting.

Blue probably not so good. My brother lives in Yorktown Heights which is only a few miles east of Blue and they got 12".

You sure about that? If so I will bring my skinny 29er Saturday morning.
Positive. The amount they got, it's probably even gone by now from today's higher temps and sunshine. Just go earlier rather than later when it's still frozen. Let me know, maybe I'll join you if you'd like some company.

You sure about that? If so I will bring my skinny 29er Saturday morning.
I'll second that, anything north of about monroe, ny got almost nothing and is clear. So lipman, 909, stewart, shaupaneak ridge, illinois mountain, etc are all clear.

OK, I'll ride Stewart this Saturday. Planning to do a long ride. Didn't decide on start time just yet but it will be 8 am the latest.

Not sure between Saturday or Sunday. Do you guys want more company? Do you have a preference JimN?

I'm riding Saturday. Wheels down 9 am from Ridge road parking lot. I'm open to any company. If not I'll ride solo.

I'm riding Saturday. Wheels down 9 am from Ridge road parking lot. I'm open to any company. If not I'll ride solo.

I should be able to do 9am on Saturday, Robert. I'll text you if I can't make it. Is Ridge Rd where all the mtbnj/darkhorse races stage from?

Not sure between Saturday or Sunday. Do you guys want more company? Do you have a preference JimN?

9am on Saturday work for you guys, Ray?

I should be able to do 9am on Saturday, Robert. I'll text you if I can't make it. Is Ridge Rd where all the mtbnj/darkhorse races stage from?

Can't make it up Saturday but @merritt and I will be heading up sunday am. If anybody wants to come that would be cool...I have raced there a few times but wouldn't say I know the place...will most likely be following a Garmin track from a race

That wasn't supposed to be in quotes above...fat fingers on my phone. But we will be up there Sunday am:)

Back
Top Bottom