Sirius XM chatter

Just got an email for $3.99/month plus a $25 gift card. That’s $1.90/month, with free upgrade to the Platinum plan.
Thanks. Had to re-up today. Used chat this time. A little easier than calling. Was at $5 per mo plus fees each for two cars. Argued for 3.99 plus fees or cancelling both. They gave it to me, so cheaper than previous year.

Thanks. Had to re-up today. Used chat this time. A little easier than calling. Was at $5 per mo plus fees each for two cars. Argued for 3.99 plus fees or cancelling both. They gave it to me, so cheaper than previous year.
What service are you getting for $3.99? I might need to call again.

Time for renewal. Last year got a 5.99/month plan for car/streaming. Was scheduled to increase to 18.99/month. Logged onto chat, requested my payments stay same, and voila. Done.
Awesome! Time for me to do the same, I just got the email that my "promo" period is ending.

Time for renewal. Last year got a 5.99/month plan for car/streaming. Was scheduled to increase to 18.99/month. Logged onto chat, requested my payments stay same, and voila. Done.
Right now you can get $4.99 with free platinum upgrade for a year. I just got that last week after I had negotiated down to $6.99 3 weeks before.

Another painless annual renewal via chat. less than 20 minutes total time in the chat, including the post-chat survey. 8.99/mo total for two cars with platinum plans. Setting a calendar reminder for 3 days before the auto renew date is the secret for me. I would completely forget otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom