Singlespeedforschilling @deerpark 9/26 9am

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I posted this in other thread but wanted to give a place of it's own. I hope you can join Pedals and I to SS our bikes through deer park as we can share our love for our brother. You don't need a SS but shifting is not recommended:)

You know this is what Chris would want us to do and he would be the first man aboard to help a fellow cyclist.

We are by no means hammers so the ride shall be social and as fast as the last person.

I encourage others to do the same in your local parks to share pictures and over all good vibes.

Bless you all!

Won't have my SS stuff by then, but I'll try to make this. Any chance of some coordinates for parking?

Will be there.

@1sh0t1b33r if you want I have a extra SS. 2009 SJ HT med (18") you could borrow. I just need to be back to the car by noon.

Rutherfurd Hall
1686 County Road 517
Hackettstown, NJ 07840

Will be there.

@1sh0t1b33r if you want I have a extra SS. 2009 SJ HT med (18") you could borrow. I just need to be back to the car by noon.

Rutherfurd Hall
1686 County Road 517
Hackettstown, NJ 07840

Might be on the small side. since I normally ride L/XL. I have a geared bike to ride. Just waiting on a tensioner, but didn't tear it apart yet.

Great idea! I won't be home in time from Vegas, but hopefully I can make the next one.

This is right off exit 19 of route 80
Take a left off exit and it's right on the left past the light.

Hope to see as many of yous out there.

Gonna be out on the trails already, will make my way over to meet up and ride for about an hour. Have to split off around 10ish.

I believe my work schedule encompasses approx. 4 Saturday's a year....and this in one of them. So bummed I can't join you all. Will be there in spirit.

Looks like my single speed is working out so I should be in for tomorrow!

Back
Top Bottom