Shopping for a gym.

I would do a google search for gyms along your commute corridor, if you have to go too far out of your way, you'll probably stop going.

In general, I find a lot of anti-gym sentiment primarily amongst my roadie friends. My opinion is having Sponge Bob arms is less cool, unless your actually Sponge Bob.

I would do a google search for gyms along your commute corridor, if you have to go too far out of your way, you'll probably stop going.

In general, I find a lot of anti-gym sentiment primarily amongst my roadie friends. My opinion is having Sponge Bob arms is less cool, unless your actually Sponge Bob.
Yeah, it's looking like most of the gym's along my commute are $$$-$$$$.

I'm okay with spongebob arms as long as my legs make me pedal fast. The ladies looovvveee a good sunken chest.

Ride more big rocks really fast twice a week.

Being a very long time gym rat, I gave up that life when I realized riding rocks for an hour twice a week gave me a better upper body work out + all the other benefits of riding that a gym cannot offer.

The amount of time and energy you'll waste in the gym figuring out the correct form, you could've made forward progress riding tech.

If you still want more (geico commercial) - do a stay at home core work out and include pushup, pullups and plyo once a week.

Now give me my bars and I'll write one of those workouts for free.

Ride more big rocks really fast twice a week.

Being a very long time gym rat, I gave up that life when I realized riding rocks for an hour twice a week gave me a better upper body work out + all the other benefits of riding that a gym cannot offer.

The amount of time and energy you'll waste in the gym figuring out the correct form, you could've made forward progress riding tech.

If you still want more (geico commercial) - do a stay at home core work out and include pushup, pullups and plyo once a week.

Now give me my bars and I'll write one of those workouts for free.

Adding a layer to @Mountain Bike Mike 's spiel--- weight vest and local high school football bleachers. Go Rocky on em.

Back
Top Bottom