Saw my first tandem & mtbnj

YouRang87

Went out to the van at work today and saw my first real road tandem and both were wearing MTBNJ jerseys on Marne hwy in hainesport. Just wanted to throw a hey what's up guys? Looking good. I didn't believe tandems exsisted! As 933 WMMR would say you've been ZZZZZAAAPPPED.

Oh I know, it was @stb222 and @mr.chainsaw.
200.gif

Hey bigDB67, nice. Yeah I live in Hamilton/yardville/bordentown. But work down by you, across from the gas station and by that ever slow moving train. Anyways Marne hwy seems real popular, nice big shoulder, ppl always riding. Any chance your the guy I always see in the red and white bike n clothes. Man I need more vacation time.

My wife and I have a gorgeous Cannondale tandem with a Force 22 drivetrain that we dust off once in a while. No MTBNJ jerseys and no recent riding though. Maybe I can talk her into a Boro Bean run tomorrow morning.

I would imagine it was them. I probably live the furthest south of anyone on the team and even I consider that area the deep south.

I'm a couple miles north of them and I'm pretty sure they ride in that area regularly, though I can't confirm if they have a tandem or not. For the record, it is not that far south and not that deep.... There's a Wawa every few miles... Geez...;-)

Very cool that there was a tandem O&B sighting there though. Only three, maybe four, other people that far south, aside from me, that sport the team colors.

Nope, not us. We don't ride a tandem. Can you imagine what that bike would look like given that Chris is over a foot taller than I am! It would look like one of those kiddie trailer things. And we are on vacay in the wild west.

Hey bigDB67, nice. Yeah I live in Hamilton/yardville/bordentown. But work down by you, across from the gas station and by that ever slow moving train. Anyways Marne hwy seems real popular, nice big shoulder, ppl always riding. Any chance your the guy I always see in the red and white bike n clothes. Man I need more vacation time.

I don't have any red bike jerseys. On the road I am usually wearing a neon yellow, U-Penn, or Spider-Man jersey!

Back
Top Bottom