"Save Me" Ride on Sunday, 6/14

7 here!

6 my dad too :)
I get Bricktucky w/ it! None o' that pop country though, all 3 Hanks, Johnny Cash, David Allan Coe, Merle, Th' Legendary Shackshakers, BR549, Scott Biram, etc..... I don't want no "holla back" country, haha.
Sorry I missed that ride, sounds like u guys had fun.

I get Bricktucky w/ it! None o' that pop country though, all 3 Hanks, Johnny Cash, David Allan Coe, Merle, Th' Legendary Shackshakers, BR549, Scott Biram, etc..... I don't want no "holla back" country, haha.
Sorry I missed that ride, sounds like u guys had fun.

Jeezus...

Anybody see the Iron Maiden Flight 666 video documenting their '08 tour?:cool:

Jeezus...

Anybody see the Iron Maiden Flight 666 video documenting their '08 tour?:cool:

I hear ya bro.....we are NOT that far south yall.

I think I will have to lock Brandon and Mare in the Bikemobile and Northernize them so Allaire doesn't suffer from noise pollution. ;)

Just for that I will be bringing bluegrass with me to blare this evening for your listening enjoyment Frank. :D

If y'all like that stuff, just fine...just keep it away from me.

I'm the offspring of a woman from eastern Idaho and a man from southern Missouri (*real* hillbilly country); I grew up in Bend Oregon when it was a logging town before it was an elitist recreation destination and rock/pop stations were outnumbered 4:1 by country/western stations; I grew up watching the Grand Ol' Opry, Hee Haw, etc. 'Had enough, thanks. Though, Ricky Skaggs and Roy Clark were a couple serious f'in guitar slingers....no...gah...must resist my hillbilly/redneck upbringing..."Generals gathered in their masses;Just like witches at black masses;Evil minds that plot destruction;Sorcerers of deaths construction..."

Whew, I feel better now...

i'm musically diverse

I may dig the outlaw country, but my roots are in the Ramones, Bad Brains, Social D, Black Flag, Dead Kennedy's, Agent Orange, Pennywise, The Smiths, Misfits, Agnostic Front, give me any kind of music except new skool whiney assed RnB, yuck, warbly electronic voiced blah! Haha

For sure Country is the main music choice for me I also listen to other genres:
Country
Southern Rock
Heavy Metal
Jazz (Old jazz not the Kenny G kinda crap)
Blues
Punk
Ska
Classical
Swing
Reggae
Classic Rock
Rock

Wrong thread guys...we are posta be talking about how good the ride was, what we had for lunch or how many more beers Val had then the rest of us put together...country sucks...

If y'all like that stuff, just fine...just keep it away from me.

I'm the offspring of a woman from eastern Idaho and a man from southern Missouri (*real* hillbilly country); I grew up in Bend Oregon when it was a logging town before it was an elitist recreation destination and rock/pop stations were outnumbered 4:1 by country/western stations; I grew up watching the Grand Ol' Opry, Hee Haw, etc. 'Had enough, thanks. Though, Ricky Skaggs and Roy Clark were a couple serious f'in guitar slingers....no...gah...must resist my hillbilly/redneck upbringing..."Generals gathered in their masses;Just like witches at black masses;Evil minds that plot destruction;Sorcerers of deaths construction..."

Whew, I feel better now...

Them were the days when there was only 2 types of music......
Country AND Western:)

Bees! Bees! Bees in the car! Bees everywhere! God, they're huge! They're ripping my flesh off! Run away, your firearms are useless against them!

My GI, who has been managing my Celiac's, is a f*** and I now have an appointment with my GP tomorrow. Let the poking and prodding begin...

Well, the good news is my GI finally got back to me with my 9-month post gluten-free test results and all is normal there. This means that my Celiac's is under control.

Went to my GP today, and of course, he regurgitated a whole list of things my current issue could be from virtually nothing, to thyroid issues (which "best fits" my issue, he says), to insulin issues, to yet another autoimmune disorder (wouldn't that just be a hoot!) with a name so long I'm not gonna' bother typing it.

So off we go to the vampires tomorrow....

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions