saturday the 13th ride?

argyle

what's everyone think tomorrow will be like? ridable? i've never been to Allaire but i'm planning on going by that way so thought i'd check it out in the morning.

anyone wanna show me around? (from what i'm reading i'll be lost forever in the woods and sand.)

I think Allaire as well as many southern riding areas will be wet and muddy saturday morning :(
if the weather does as they predict :hmmm:and clears today and tomorrow then saturday afternoon or sunday would be the day to hit it.

what's everyone think tomorrow will be like? ridable? i've never been to Allaire but i'm planning on going by that way so thought i'd check it out in the morning.

anyone wanna show me around? (from what i'm reading i'll be lost forever in the woods and sand.)

I agree with Mike if you want a good tour maybe join the "Save me" Ride you'll get a great tour that way just plan for an expedition since Frank is leading. You never know where we'll end up :D

I think Allaire as well as many southern riding areas will be wet and muddy saturday morning :(
if the weather does as they predict :hmmm:and clears today and tomorrow then saturday afternoon or sunday would be the day to hit it.

yep, after i posted that, the skies opened up and dumped some cats and dogs on us. crap. i can't do sunday. well, looks like a road ride for me.

thanks for the feedback, all!

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions