Santa Cruz Megatower

We went from the Megatower, to sag set ups, to tire pressure to modems...How much ADD do we suffer from??
I had the privelage of riding a large. It sat exactly like my 2015 v10 yet did not feel like it had the fork flop of my medium 2016 Nomad CC while climbing. Interesting bike, I almost pulled the trigger to use it as a park/play bike. Only if I had the time. I am usually a medium in SC but would size up to a large...... I am 5.10” with 30” inseam.

I had the privelage of riding a large. It sat exactly like my 2015 v10 yet did not feel like it had the fork flop of my medium 2016 Nomad CC while climbing. Interesting bike, I almost pulled the trigger to use it as a park/play bike. Only if I had the time. I am usually a medium in SC but would size up to a large...... I am 5.10” with 30” inseam.

Hey why is your status still "banned"??

Thanks. I'm also 5'10" with a bit longer inseam. I've been waffling between a M and L, leaning towards a L. Mostly because the last time I rode my M16C (medium) it felt tiny after riding my Primer (also a M, but with more modern trail bike geometry) so much. Time to send my order form to our team rep. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom