Ringwood Rumble - H2H schedule

Enduro at Ringwood? I'd definitely be into that!

It was conceptually discussed where the enduro sections would just be in-line as part of the race. Not sure if it ever got fleshed out.

Transylvania epic did this I think..

It was conceptually discussed where the enduro sections would just be in-line as part of the race. Not sure if it ever got fleshed out.
Huh? Like one would have to enter the XC race in order to do the enduro sections?

Huh? Like one would have to enter the XC race in order to do the enduro sections?
Like I said, not sure it ever got fleshed out. Pretty sure this has not made it to a race yet so IDK how they are going to do it.

'16 Day 3 Enduro stage. After my experience that week, I put a dropper on. My ass gets the parting shot too.

I remember reading interviews with a lot of the racers and many said they wished they swapped a bigger fork on for those enduro days.

I remember reading interviews with a lot of the racers and many said they wished they swapped a bigger fork on for those enduro days.
Unfortunately that tech, rocky trail, Wildcat, is no longer in TSE and I think may be permanently closed by Rothrock management.

Back
Top Bottom