ride this sunday? (Motobecane rider)

TheDon

Hey, i will doing a ride this sunday (weather permiting) but i dont wanna do a solo ride. I met a group of guys last sunday (one guy lost his shoe and had to go buy a new pair) and i said id be back this week but i never got your name or # so im just putting it out there if you wanna meet up, im the Motobecane rider. I plan to be out there about 10 or 11ish if anyone wants to meet up for a casual/aggresive ride.

im in belmar and it hasnt really raind since yesterday, but im wondering if the trails will be dry enuf for early tomorrow morn? any thoughts??

i knw if it was sunny today thr would be no problem but with all this cloud cover i dont know....anyone go out there today??

for the most part, i know my way around, usually do a set loop . . was thinking of getting there at 10 depending on how much it rains tonight

starflyr & i are gonna start at 7am .. sorry we're early peoples, but feel free to join!

Good ride this morning. Bit slik but conditions were ok. I only remember couple of mud spots and they weren't that bad. Some photos of starflyer:

allaire.20090913.002.jpg

allaire.20090913.003.jpg

allaire.20090913.004.jpg

allaire.20090913.005.jpg

allaire.20090913.006.jpg

cool pics.. I was there around 11:30 for a loop and the trails were dry, but it seemed that every stick and branch was in the middle of the trail

Hey I'm the guy whose friend lost his shoe last week. Sorry I missed your post but Sundays usually aren't good for me. If you plan to ride on a Saturday definitely let me know. I'm good on Saturdays as long as it doesn't conflict with a wvu football game. I never miss my mountaineers.

cool pics.. I was there around 11:30 for a loop and the trails were dry, but it seemed that every stick and branch was in the middle of the trail

thanks dude! i was out there today and the trails were litterd w sticks and brush....actually made it interesting!!

i endoed going over a log and slammed my derailer against the log, i couldnt shift and i was to scared to bend it back by myself. so i had to ride out with only one gear.

brought to djs in belmar and they hooked me up in about 20 mins. they got it back into shape and found that i needed a new cable. 25 bucks later and my bike has never shifted so good!!

im going to try to be out every weekend till the beginning of oct then im going to be busy alot for a while

hey i'm the guy whose friend lost his shoe last week. Sorry i missed your post but sundays usually aren't good for me. If you plan to ride on a saturday definitely let me know. I'm good on saturdays as long as it doesn't conflict with a wvu football game. I never miss my mountaineers.

i plan on being out both sat and sunday dont know what time thou

So what's the good word?

Does anyone have a set time for tomorrow morning that I could tag along....

I am looking for and advanced beginner or beginning-intermediate ride... :)
Anyone interested?

will anyone be riding closer to 1pm, thats the earliest i could get down there from north jersey

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions