Rattling MTB Marathon '24 (was '23) - M.A.S.S.

Looks like they're kicking it to late April, no complaints here.

1000002746.png

Holy hell.

Registration opened 39 minutes ago and there's 123 registrations already. This may not make it to lunch time.

And if you're following along on the M.A.S.S. page, Fair Hill race date has a scheduling conflict with a horse event and needs a new date. Potentially the day before Rattling.

Updated thread title to reflect 2024.

Roll call. Who's still racing on Sunday. Weather looks good.

Long course on the rigid SS for me with 19 others registered. Want to beat last year's time, but I'm a year older and a few lbs heavier. I have been maintaining my fitness though. Trying a different gearing from last year when I ran 32x20, going with 34x21.

I'll (almost certainly) be there. I was doing a decent job preparing, but have been battling some kind of cold/sinus infection type thing for the past week so just hoping for a non-embarrassing showing. Looking forward to checking it out, everyone seems to be such a fan of this race.

Still plan on going. I also hope to beat last years time of DNS. So long as I ride for 1 second, it'll be a win.

It's a long bike ride for me, nothing more. The concept of "racing" does not apply to me here.

Back
Top Bottom