psa

case

Some real good deals on steep & cheap right now on mtb stuff, across the board. What caught my eyes was lake winter boots for $119. they have the boa system, not sure how they are in the snow but it seems like a good deal.

Some real good deals on steep & cheap right now on mtb stuff, across the board. What caught my eyes was lake winter boots for $119. they have the boa system, not sure how they are in the snow but it seems like a good deal.
uhh... is there a website involved?

There is this fancy new website called Google where you can search based on user entered words, I put in Steep and Cheap and it found this:

Steep and Cheap

Pretty amazing stuff.

Yo man, be really careful with that Google thing; you can end up in some pretty weird places. Let me tell you right now, apparently, NAMBLA does NOT stand for North Atlantic Mountain Bike Lovers Association

Yo man, be really careful with that Google thing; you can end up in some pretty weird places. Let me tell you right now, apparently, NAMBLA does NOT stand for North Atlantic Mountain Bike Lovers Association
Haha, you ain't kidding. Not sure how I am going to explain that one to my work's IT.

Back
Top Bottom