Pearl's Generic Talk

Pearl went to bed at 9 and was drunk on RC cola. The upstairs beds were fine. Killer weekend though 45+ miles of beautiful trails, fun relaxing with old man Ted, good food, perfect weather, and no mechanicals; save for Mandi's epic double flat. Capers forced me to do intervals on my weekend off too, damn him.

Don't rank on Santa he has a lot on his mind with X-mas around the corner. We had nine grown men sleep in that house and not one complained about beds. You are just soft or it could have been the alcohol :D. It still beats sleeping on the ground...
I was more worried about being stabbed. I was having nightmares of all those axe murder shows. Or maybe it was the skins hanging over Santa's Seligh.

Pearl doesn't drink. So it could have been the lack of alcohol. Or the lack of so many grown men. Or that he's soft.

Fair point about Santa tho.

I am soft. Yeah I said it.

After the DH40 Capers said he would be fine sleeping on my patio floor. Luckily he reconsidered and slept on the couch.:D

I hear so much about this place, I need to visit and pound some mountain dews.

I have a blackberry and nothing funny to say ever

Don't let me go through the archives of AIM convos while I'm at work.

Pearl went to bed at 9 and was drunk on RC cola. The upstairs beds were fine. Killer weekend though 45+ miles of beautiful trails, fun relaxing with old man Ted, good food, perfect weather, and no mechanicals; save for Mandi's epic double flat. Capers forced me to do intervals on my weekend off too, damn him.

Something about drinking subpar soda in scary cabins gets me excited.

I wasn't a fan of the springs jabbing me in the side. Maybe all mine were broken.

Doesn't someone have a picture of that double flat? Big shout out to Luke for those badass tires. Mandi has been getting away with running tubes at less than20psi for a long time. Or she Jinx'd herself earlier that day. Tubeless to come when she is working late and I'm bored drinking some ice cold brews.

You and Eric were hammering man, I can either blame my singlespeed and/or gearing or chalk it up that you guys are a step above the rest of us. I can't imagine how much harder you pushed that pace.

Just finished cropping together what crappy video i had.

Capers forced me to do intervals on my weekend off too, damn him.
:2guns:

You chose to ride Raystown on your weekend off? Did you think this was going to be a bicycle ride for leisure? You could have gone fishing instead ;)

Have been on an Excedrin Extra Strength diet the last 3 days. I guess my body is sick from missing Raystown so much. Seems like everyone is getting a cold though.

a transformer exploding by route 18.

Live from some other state:

[Flash 10 is required to watch video.]

a transformer exploding by route 18.

Photo

Live from some other state:

tumblr_l9j4cgg21a1qc3buto1_500.jpg

Sadly, I think I have run out of steam to keep this going. Feel free to look elsewhere for entertainment.

4877ce57-6a88-5581.jpg

I know, photofail. Tapatalk wont take it rotated.

Anyway, I think this is the thread these came up in. They definitely delivered. Very hot for a dorito, though a bit too cheesy.

Interestingly, there was an advertisement one the back along the lines of "kick it up a notch with 1st degree burn". Someone didn't do their homework.

Hillbilly Hustle.that was effing fun!

Live blog post:

tumblr_l9pw3jg6Fs1qc6avuo1_500.jpg

Hillbilly Hustle.that was effing fun!

Oh shit.I didn't realize my live feed still goes to Pearl's thread.

Thanks Walt.

Pearl are you racing RW today? If so, kill it!

Back
Top Bottom