OOS MOGA

I don't completely get the Chameleon and likely a reason so many here have sold theirs in the past year. It's burly, has great geo, but it's heavy for a HT. For NJ I'd like to eventually get a carbon HT which weighs in close to 20lbs like your Superfly.
I was pretty hot on the chameleon until you pointed out the weight. I think my Talon might be lighter lol

Supposedly 1-3" of snow on Friday
My 2.8 tires didn't do too well in the snow at Waway about a month ago.

the nov snow was an odd snow, very slushy (at least by me) riding in that wouldnt have been fun i dont think. Most of the snow we had last year my 2.8s were enough, and made a significant difference over your 'standard' 2.3 width tire. I think the stache (3.0) or fatboy will be even better, but i want to try out the difference between those two to see if fatbikes are overkill for NJ snow or not

the nov snow was an odd snow, very slushy (at least by me) riding in that wouldnt have been fun i dont think. Most of the snow we had last year my 2.8s were enough, and made a significant difference over your 'standard' 2.3 width tire. I think the stache (3.0) or fatboy will be even better, but i want to try out the difference between those two to see if fatbikes are overkill for NJ snow or not
Yeah... the tires just sunk in and was a soul sucker

1547655675267.png

Back
Top Bottom