OOS MOGA

So today I found out that Ramapo blue and ramapo hoferlin yellow are not a good way to get to the white trail in Ringwood. It is brutal and about 4 or 5 massive trees down. Feeling very OOS

I am trying to find the quickest and easiest way to the top of white, but it is pretty well isolated. On a plus note I don’t think I broke my bike
Go up white all the way to the overlook then ride back down it. Going back down from the overlook to approximately the turn to get to Warm Puppy. on Strava is called "White- The Whole Mini Churro" approximately 3.3 miles.

3rd Times a Charm........Stephens State Park ride.

Date: July 8th
Time: 9am
Location: The Iron Gate off Kinney Road, Stanhope, New Jersey (40.907564, -74.770812)

Again, this is a NO DROP ride. Our pace is as fast or slow as we'd like. This is all about having fun on our bikes.
Damn.. I'm out for this ride.
Did a test run on the CX bike this morning. My thumb still can't handle the bumps and my knee feels a bit loose. Have fun guys and Pat! Please don't forget to take a pic!
:thumbsup:

Ok peeps....this is a confirmation that Mother Nature is finally playing nice. This ride is a GO for tomorrow.

It looks to be a nice group of 10+ riders tomorrow with superb trail conditions. I'm actually glad it turned out as it did.

I'll be riding there from mi amigo's casa and will be there between 8:30-8:45am. Hard to miss me. Look for an older stocky dude on a Ti plus bike.

See everyone in the am. Just in case, here is the 411 for those late to the game.

3rd Times a Charm........Stephens State Park ride.

Date: July 8th
Time: 9am
Location: The Iron Gate off Kinney Road, Stanhope, New Jersey (40.907564, -74.770812)

Again, this is a NO DROP ride. Our pace is as fast or slow as we'd like. This is all about having fun on our bikes.

I may show up. Long drive for me. Any chance of tacking on bonus miles and/or lunch to make it worth the trip?:cool:

Back
Top Bottom