OOS MOGA

If you want to go cheap, you can buy really cheap 32T N/W chainring for about $5 from China.
You can buy a chain guide to keep the chain from dropping and keep your current RD and shifter
Would need a wide range cassette which you would pick up for about $50?
Only other thing you may or may not need is a goatlink.

My Talon has a clutch RD but even with it on the off position, I have dropped the chain only once or twice.

looking at the $$$ I'm gonna just buy a 1x11 kit and be done it since buying that stuff puts me 60% there and I get a new derailer and spare crank.

looking at the $$$ I'm gonna just buy a 1x11 kit and be done it since buying that stuff puts me 60% there and I get a new derailer and spare crank.
I have a sram x7 derailur x5 shifter and a sunrace 10 gear cassette sitting in a box if you want it. I upgraded to xt 1x11 and have no use for it. It needs a cleaning but I only used it for one summer.

I have a sram x7 derailur x5 shifter and a sunrace 10 gear cassette sitting in a box if you want it. I upgraded to xt 1x11 and have no use for it. It needs a cleaning but I only used it for one summer.
his should also be a 10 spd also guessing from the 36T cassette

My hubs are shimano so they wont work right? No biggie I've been eyeing up the who slx 1x11 set since my brake levers are bent.

it was on the 27 lot side, big group of Euro dudes, but not the old Euro guys in spandex
yeah, a lot of people and @Kangdoy even fell on someone (not crash, yes I said fell on), like I said an eventful ride

That guy looked so pissed!!!! thats what they get for not giving way to up hill riders lmao

it was on the 27 lot side, big group of Euro dudes, but not the old Euro guys in spandex
yeah, a lot of people and @Kangdoy even fell on someone (not crash, yes I said fell on), like I said an eventful ride

ah - i had said that to someone going the other way, and i got the 'really?' ....

I'd say falling on them might be appropriate if there was a breach of etiquette. might have to bring a gopro next time. That would be gold.

My hubs are shimano so they wont work right? No biggie I've been eyeing up the who slx 1x11 set since my brake levers are bent.
I think it will work all I know is it is it won't fit a sram xd drive or something like that. Some else here would probably know better then me. Anyway it's up for grabs if anyone wants it. Also have a set of trp brakes if anyone wants them. This stuff is going to end up in the garbage at some point when I move. My wife wants it gone now cause they are just sitting in a box in my dinning room.

@arangov3, you'll need a NW chainring anyway, get a RF and the extra 4 teeth will get you almost there
no 46, but you seem to climb pretty well

for now I'm gonna take off my front derailer get a NW and see how much that fixes my rear issues, the most annoying of which is if I really get on the gas I slip on the cog of my 11 tooth.

I think it will work all I know is it is it won't fit a sram xd drive or something like that. Some else here would probably know better then me. Anyway it's up for grabs if anyone wants it. Also have a set of trp brakes if anyone wants them. This stuff is going to end up in the garbage at some point when I move. My wife wants it gone now cause they are just sitting in a box in my dinning room.

I'm gonna look up compatibility when I get home I've done enough mtbnj on company time today lol

Then there was a guy stopped on the other side of a bridge crossing, phone out and preoccupied
Two guys were in front of me waiting to cross, starting to log jam as I was waiting for the rest of the gang to barrel into us. Phone guy finally looks up and says, I'm taking a call and goes back to his conversation. Finally one guy in front says, "well, can you get out of the way?" people are nuts out there

I'll take them, I'm going to donate a girls bike which my kids outgrew. Planning to strip the XT parts so these will be good replacements
Bring them next time when you join?

If any if this stuff would be a upgrade for anyone it's yours. I have no use for it.
20180618_160417.jpg

Then there was a guy stopped on the other side of a bridge crossing, phone out and preoccupied
Two guys were in front of me waiting to cross, starting to log jam as I was waiting for the rest of the gang to barrel into us. Phone guy finally looks up and says, I'm taking a call and goes back to his conversation. Finally one guy in front says, "well, can you get out of the way?" people are nuts out there

If I was going to complain about one thing it was how crowded it was out there! When I ride by me I'm lucky if I see another rider, outside of LM, and the Tourne I have run into about 5 riders in my past 80miles.

If I was going to complain about one thing it was how crowded it was out there! When I ride by me I'm lucky if I see another rider, outside of LM, and the Tourne I have run into about 5 riders in my past 80miles.
I think the difference is that 6MR is a beginner friendly park.... and its fun for all levels.
Up North, there's elevation and rocks. Some ppl are intimidated by it. Heck... I have been riding HM for 3 years and I still get beat up at any of the parks up North.

Back
Top Bottom