OOS MOGA

I got my old backup bike, but didn't feel like riding it at 6MR, it actually needs some work on it but not gonna go crazy with it.

lmk if you want to ride Saturday I wont be able to make the group ride on Sunday but I'm still looking to get out and with this being the last fiscal week of the month I'm tied up at work all week.

Anyone else feel free to join me I'm looking to do a ride on Saturday anywhere along RT 80 west of 287

I should.. Heard there meetups Wednesday nights? but I'm not sure how advanced they are.

Yeah, the Wednesday ride is somewhat intermediate-ish, whatever that means. If you aren't sure, come on out and see how it goes.

If you don't mind getting lost I'm down to go anytime as long as my son and wife are cool

If either of you has a Garmin that you can load a gpx file on, I can provide some routes that should be pretty easy to follow.

Thinking about joining this group for a ride, I normally just ride alone. How out of shape is this ride? I might ha e to find another group that is the super out of shape ride. Hills are my nemis. Going to try to climb the torne a few times a week to get into better shape. I did it one time last week and had to stop three times. Made it in about 16 minutes. Is this the group I'm looking for?

Thinking about joining this group for a ride, I normally just ride alone. How out of shape is this ride? I might ha e to find another group that is the super out of shape ride. Hills are my nemis. Going to try to climb the torne a few times a week to get into better shape. I did it one time last week and had to stop three times. Made it in about 16 minutes. Is this the group I'm looking for?
Joined MTBNJ 2 years ago? I think this is the right group for you.

Come on out dude @Mtbdog, can tell you I was worthless our first ride but within a week I improved a lot(I feel lol). I am most likely in the worst shape here being at 240ish I put on more weight then my wife when we had a kid and kept it lol so this is one of the ways I'm trying to get back in shape.

I haven't been able to ride in about 2 weeks so no not in very good shape, come out.

Alright I'm going to come out and give it a shot. My son is graduating this weekend d so might not be able to make this one but I'll be out when I can.
If you need a break, call it out. Don't feel like you need to push yourself beyond your limit. If you need to stop, do so because we will be waiting for you at the next intersection. Some ppl are shy about this as they tend to feel they NEED to keep up with the group. We don't ride at race pace (cuz I cant) but we do like to get a little frisky every now and then. This ride series is about having fun for ALL involved.

Back
Top Bottom