OOS MOGA

1713052774737.gif

How's everyone been?

Liv won't return my calls and have served me a restraining order. Got kicked out of a cult for hooking all the members on multi level marketing schemes. Spent a brief period writing post modern doom gaze songs for Ricky Martin but it never really got off the ground. So I got my neglected dirt peddler to the shop for a service and decided to try riding bikes again.

How's everyone been?

Liv won't return my calls and have served me a restraining order. Got kicked out of a cult for hooking all the members on multi level marketing schemes. Spent a brief period writing post modern doom gaze songs for Ricky Martin but it never really got off the ground. So I got my neglected dirt peddler to the shop for a service and decided to try riding bikes again.
Looks like it took you a few wrong turns but you finally got on the right way…welcome back!

How's everyone been?

Where are you now? Nnj or snj?
I refuse to say c.... nj

I think I'm going to make a meet & greet appearance only, I'm in no shape to ride a group ride without a defibrillator in tow...
First off, you keep saying stuff like that… yet you seem just fine to me every time. Secondly, I could really benefit from a tour of the place w/out having to bleed out my eyeballs trying to keep up with the group. Soooo, bring your bike and let’s do this. 😀

First off, you keep saying stuff like that… yet you seem just fine to me every time. Secondly, I could really benefit from a tour of the place w/out having to bleed out my eyeballs trying to keep up with the group. Soooo, bring your bike and let’s do this. 😀
I'm a parking lot queen, I look good but when the cranks start spinning...puff, I deflate!

Looks like you’ve been riding enough to run circles around everyone.

Back
Top Bottom