OOS MOGA

@Juggernaut thank you for all the stuff. I need to get you more beers. Sorry you had to cut the ride short. That was some crazy ass crash! How long you think you will be out with that bum knee? ;)

@qclabrat thank you for the beers and the world of hurt at RV!

@Mtbdog I would suggest you come over asap and pick up Dan's gift to you before I start doing some stupid shit :p
Dan must really like you!

@Miracle Max Loves Garbage come get your gift from Walter. I don't think he likes you that much... at least not like how Dan likes Frank :D

@mtbiker87 I also have your gift from Dan.
Awesome ! I'll check my schedule and see when I can pick it up. Thanks both you and Dan.

Good to get back out on the trails despite a bum finger. The Banshee felt great. Think my last mtb ride was either Wayay or HM in January
The long rides for the brevet kept my legs fresh but my lungs were on fire during the Puke Hill. Almost made the big climb, getting close
A few other riders and a ton of hikers. Think one guy we met said he was sponsored by Giant, you out there Tommy?
IMG_20190324_090246.jpg

IMG_20190324_100611.jpg

@Mr.Moto think the back will be ready to lead an April 20/21 ride at Jungle?, haven't been there in 3 years, time to return
no pressures, just figured to give you a few weeks to start doing those dreaded planks...

How you guys otb and not get hurt mystifies me. Are you like hot yoga gurus?
Leo is just a tough badass I have no idea how he didn’t. Mine was as usual a very very slow less than a mph OTB, I was actually at a stand still and first pedal stroke caught my front tire on a rock and OTB’d, it was quite pathetic.

If the wife approves I will be there. You got me with Carton
I might be able to sneak away from the inlaws for carton. Ha. Also, the quick stop from Clerks is right off 36, in case you didnt know. It still looks the same and is fully operational.

@BPaze next Tuesday any chance you want to do WC again I want to start from where we did today but go the other way where we went back to the cars where that bridge was climb up to the top again and go down yellow rather than climb to the top.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom