OOS MOGA

Something about not making things political as much as I want to respond
There’s nothing to really debate - NJ is s blue state & NM has a high crime rate.

Funny NM came up because culturally and historically speaking it’s s place I want to visit and seems really cool.
I was on FB last month on the MTB forum and the topic was “ do you carry when you ride “
Two guys from NM responded absolutely bc of the crime in certain areas.
Most people carry when they ride outside the NEast.

I don't think you understood clearly

john-cena-and-wwe-gallery.jpg

Like many blue run areas it’s a nightmare crime wise ;
. New Mexico
  • Firearm deaths per 100,000 people: 18.2 per 100,000
  • Total firearm deaths 2016: 383 (suicides: 243, homicides: 113)
  • Violent crime rate: 702.5 per 100,000 (2nd highest)
  • Permit required to carry handgun: Yes
  • Poverty rate: 19.8% (3rd highest)

If you like Blue - New Jersey is blue as it gets ...
We even had people here vote for a slob like Bob Menendez ... unbelievable.

And the Republican Party here is a complete shambles after Christie - I don’t see it coming back - possibly ever.
Got more guns than bikes...

Why no one like NH, I really don't know

I have nothing against if but who orders a medium, you either get a small cuz your on a diet or super size me cuz yolo and move all the way to Maine. Last month I went to Maine for a day and a half trip with out the wife and kid while we were in Vermont. I got to go to do a tour of a tool manufacturer and buy some tools from one of the best regarded used tool stores. I want to try to reserve a spot to go to the Yale Furniture Study in the Spring now that my son needs less policing I might be able to take him to the garage as I work.

But yeah ADHD is one hell of a drug and NH is the Medium of the bunch, but I think they have the best MTBing trails of the bunch and east coast so that a Plus

Back
Top Bottom