OOS MOGA

You have to consider the angle of the seat tube and head tube. Top tube is a part of it

Not sure its about the miles but time on the saddle IMO. We regularly do 3-4hr rides.... just that we are not on the saddle for that long and half the time is yapping lol

I get off my bike every time we stop To keep me fresh being on a bike isn't my natural position

Doesn't this basically extend to.... but if you buy it you are in the dog house

I'm talking about a ride if I really want the bike I'd just tell my wife I'm getting it and she'll be fine with it but I don't want any resistance when I get my stumpy in the spring

That's like asking a woman her age... 5 11
You are pretty much in the L area for many manufacturers
I am slightly under 5'10 and according to sizing charts, I can go either way but when I get on a M, it feels more nibble but I can tell it will destroy my back
But I have a bad back to begin with.

You are pretty much in the L area for many manufacturers
I am slightly under 5'10 and according to sizing charts, I can go either way but when I get on a M, it feels more nibble but I can tell it will destroy my back
But I have a bad back to begin with.

So we're the same size, I feel stretched out on a Large but I think it's just from me always riding small

So we're the same size, I feel stretched out on a Large but I think it's just from me always riding small
Looking at the picture of that Trek, it looks like it has a longish stem.... looks like a 60?
Cameron is not that tall and if it fits him, it will be small for you. Sure you can install a longer stem but IMO that don't look too good

Looking at the picture of that Trek, it looks like it has a longish stem.... looks like a 60?
Cameron is not that tall and if it fits him, it will be small for you. Sure you can install a longer stem but IMO that don't look too good

Got it I need to get shorter

No I was gonna get all info together and was shooting for turn of the year finish for a project but mother nature may be pushing the matter up a little, so may shortcut if the right deal comes along. The other fat bike thats been on the board before is a sweet deal also. On-One is out of the size I want and will get back to me when available. Wasn't planning on snow til after x-mas.

No I was gonna get all info together and was shooting for turn of the year finish for a project but mother nature may be pushing the matter up a little, so may shortcut if the right deal comes along. The other fat bike thats been on the board before is a sweet deal also. On-One is out of the size I want and will get back to me when available. Wasn't planning on snow til after x-mas.
You should test out your winter gear first to see if the colder temps will be manageable for you before making the plunge on a fat bike since the cold is your kryptonite

You should test out your winter gear first to see if the colder temps will be manageable for you before making the plunge on a fat bike since the cold is your kryptonite
I've been, I got 4Ucycling pants, the Under Armor base layer pants and top, just waiting on the poogies. Baleaf windproof jacket is not as windproof as I would like but it's all a work in progress as this will be my first winter effort. Oh and of course always reping OOS with Orange and Blue on the outside!!

Back
Top Bottom