OOS MOGA

@ReggieHammond I am going to try and make the 5/20 ride, but will confirm for sure as it gets closer. I've ridden Stephens several times solo, and I've managed to come up with some pretty good loops through trial and error. Other times I know I've been "doing it wrong". So, the moderate pace suggested in this thread coupled with your tribal knowledge of the local trails, is calling my name.
Its gonna be good to finally meet ya!

@ReggieHammond I am going to try and make the 5/20 ride, but will confirm for sure as it gets closer. I've ridden Stephens several times solo, and I've managed to come up with some pretty good loops through trial and error. Other times I know I've been "doing it wrong". So, the moderate pace suggested in this thread coupled with your tribal knowledge of the local trails, is calling my name.

Its gonna be good to finally meet ya!

:)

2a94bf60c668bfb0e0d4a387b958b077_photos-clip-art-group-hug-drawing-art-gallery_540-446.jpeg

OK. Let's get this ball rolling:

Let's do a Stephens State Park ride.

Date: May 20th
Time: 9am
Location: The Iron Gate off Kinney Road, Stanhope, New Jersey (40.907564, -74.770812)

Again, this is a NO DROP ride. Our pace is as fast or slow as we'd like. This is all about having fun on our bikes.

Please RSVP if you're able to attend.

in as long as I'm home

i can’t take you anywhere!
What do you have against Koreans?
I'll take this as you wanting to lead one of the rides. I am going to call you out for one soon. :p

Anyways... looks like nothing for this weekend and know its still early but I am an impatient SOB when it comes to things like this.
So.... who wants to ride Nassau with me? Been there couple of times but I have horrible sense of direction.
Looking to ride Sat in the morning. If we can get a guide, great! If not, no problem. I don't mind getting lost a bit.

EDIT: I just remembered that 5/26 is MTBNJ Nassau Group Ride.
But Nassau is pretty fun and IMO, worth hitting twice in a month.

Last edited:
I'll take this as you wanting to lead one of the rides. I am going to call you out for one soon. :p

Anyways... looks like nothing for this weekend and know its still early but I am an impatient SOB when it comes to things like this.
So.... who wants to ride Nassau with me? Been there couple of times but I have horrible sense of direction.
Looking to ride Sat in the morning. If we can get a guide, great! If not, no problem. I don't mind getting lost a bit.

If I can find someone to watch my son I am in for a morning ride

Pretty hard to get lost at Nassau.

Signed,
Expert in getting lost

OK so I am good to go wifey isn't going to work until 1 so she will be cool with me going for a ride, just need to be home by noon.
Ok then, let's start this early

8AM sound good?

40.663184 , -74.881444 Main Parking Area This is the main parking area for Nassau Trails. Directions

5/5 Nassau 8AM with @qclabrat and @Rollin Dice
Myself
@BPaze
@GreenMachine
@Mr. E Man

40.663184 , -74.881444 Main Parking Area This is the main parking area for Nassau Trails. Directions

Who else? Nassau is pretty fun and I think its a pretty beginner friendly park. Last ride I did there, we did about 10 miles with less than 600ft of climbing.
It has pretty nice flowy sections where if I remember correctly, I was able to coast about 1/4 mile without pedaling. Maybe I am exaggerating but felt that way.

Last edited:
FYI to anyone interested in the Watershed trail in Port Jervis NY. The Outdoor Club of Port Jervis host no drop rides and tours of the park monthly and sometimes weekly. Check out the facebook page. sorry no link... but its Outdoor Club of Port Jervis, there is a ride this saturday in fact.. We also dig most wednesdays 5-7 after wk if your in the area...

Back
Top Bottom